- FIRST AID: When disaster strikes, minor injuries can quickly become major problems. Our disaster preparedness kit comes equipped with a 85-piece first aid kit, glowsticks, 5-1 emergency whistle, work gloves and masks so you can keep you and your family safe.
- FOOD: Time is of the essence during an emergency, and food is often forgotten. Our disaster survival kit comes with four 2400-calorie food rations packaged in easy grab-and-go bags for added convenience. U.S. Coast Guard Certified for 5 years.
- SHELTER: When displaced by an emergency, you need the right tools to keep your family safe and sheltered. Our disaster preparedness kits include ponchos, blankets, a flashlight and a multi function utility knife.
- WARMTH: Disasters can leave you exposed to the elements, which is why survival preparation is vital. Our emergency kit for natural disasters contains body warmers and waterproof matches to keep your family warm.
- WATER: In an emergency, one of the most important things to have on hand is clean drinking water. First My Family emergency kits are equipped with a 72-hour supply of emergency water. U.S. Coast Guard Certified for 5 Years.
Our 4-Person premium survival kit for disasters and emergency preparedness (#1 seller) contains enough food, water and emergency supplies to last a family of 4 for 72 hours. Always ships for Free. Food and water are U.S. Coast Guard certified, contains a hard-shell Lifeline First Aid kit (LF4408) 4408) and LifeGear LED Flashlight. Over 245 pieces that meet or exceed Red Cross guidelines for preparedness. Ideal survival kit backpacks for families, couples, individuals and great for students in college and far from home.